Have you served in Iraq or Afghanistan or do you have a loved one that has served?! If so, keep reading! The Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of American (IAVA) and JCPenney have partnered together to create “Welcome Heroes”, a program that will provide veterans transitioning home over $1 million in civilian apparel and shoes. Please note that only service members, who have served in either Iraq or Afghanistan, or both, can sign up for this special offer; proof of deployment will be required and you will need to be a member of IAVA.
Here’s how it works…
* Head over to IAVA and register for a FREE account (proof of deployment will be required to register)
* After membership approval from IAVA within 7-10 days, you’ll receive a member number
* Then head over here and submit your entry into the Welcome Heroes Program
* On November 20th, 6,250 IAVA members will be selected at random by IAVA and will be emailed barcodes before November 26th. You must ensure that your contact information is correct and that you include a nonmilitary email address.
* Winners can then use their $200 gift certificate at ANY jcpenney store or online at jcp.com. All certificates are specific to the gender of the winner; females will receive a certificate for women’s apparel, and men for men’s.
* Click here for more information.
Fine Print: Only IAVA members are eligible to apply for a chance to win a certificate. No purchase, payment, or contribution necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Your entry must be received by 11:59 p.m. on Nov 20. IAVA will select, from among IAVA members who enter, 6,250 members, at random, to receive a certificate.
To all of our service men and women, THANK YOU!!!!!!