a big thanks to www.happymoneysaver.com for this great info!
The Coupon Savings Tracker Spreadsheet makes it easy for all of you super shoppers out there to keep track of how much you are saving and how much you are spending! It is really easy to use as well; basically when you get back from a shopping trip you can just go in and enter the information from your receipts. Then the program does the rest. It summarizes your total by yearly saved/spent as well as monthly! You can enter in your monthly budget on each page and it will tell you how much you have left to spend. I love it!!! The Coupon Savings Tracker Spreadsheet does all the work for you!
Features of the 2012 Coupon Savings Tracker:
- You can customize your spreadsheet to reflect your VERY OWN Stores you shop at.
- You can view how much you have saved per “savings type” For example, you will be able to see exactly how much you have saved by coupons alone, or by catalina coupons. Plus you can customize the different types of savings you would like.
- Includes a Summary page which calculates your Yearly Savings, your Yearly Spending as well as breaks it down by Month. You can see how much you are spending/saving Per STORE as well.
- Features a handy drop-down list to add in your stores and savings types quickly.
- In – Page links for faster navigation.
- Budget Tracking each month to let you know how much you have left to spend.to reach your goal.
- Plus more! PS – Have I told you lately how much I LOVE Spreadsheets? I do…I really really do. How Do You Use The Coupon Savings Tracker?
To get this free download and start using it, download this spreadsheet to your computer. If you have Microsoft Excel – you will want to check which year you have and choose the appropriate year for your download. Choose to SAVE it to your computer. If you do not have Microsoft Excel I have also created a simple spreadsheet for Open Office that you can use. You can download the Open Office program for FREE here. The Open Office version of The Coupon Savings Tracker is a simpler spreadsheet but is still a great resource.
When you first open up the spreadsheet I would suggest you click on the “How To Start” tab and read the beginner instructions. I would also highly suggest watching the video tutorial for your version as this shows you step by step how the spreadsheet works.
Download the 2012 Coupon Savings Tracker
2012 The Coupon Savings Tracker (for Microsoft Excel 2003-2007)
The Coupon Savings Tracker 2012 (for Microsoft Excel 2010)
2012 The Coupon Savings Tracker (for Open Office)
Please check out her wonderful site! THANKS!!!