If you dread planning your weekly menu or have just run out of new (and healthy) meals, then this is the post for you! Food on the Table is an online budget meal planning service designed to help families eat better and save money. Combining the weekly sales from your local grocery store with your family’s food preferences, Food on the Table creates a family-friendly meal plan based on kid-friendly recipes. And here’s the best part, they send you to the store with a printable grocery list that can also be viewed on your smartphone (Food on the Table offers a FREE mobile app in the iPhone App Store and Android Market). Love it!
…And, even sweeter, for a limited time you can use promo code FEBFREE to score their meal planning service FREE for life! WooHoo!
Here’s what you need to do to get started…
* Click here and enter your email address + the promo code FEBFREE
(don’t log in with Facebook, as you won’t be able to apply promo code)
* Choose your local grocery store from the list provided
* You’ll then be prompted to select your food preferences (pick out your favorite meats, indicate whether you have any food allergies, pick your favorite types of food like Mexican or Italian)
* You’ll then be provided with a list of the items on sale at your local store and you’ll need to pick what you’re in the mood for. Then just browse through all the recommended recipes, pick the ones that sound the most appealing to you and add all of them to your weekly meal plan.
* Once you have decided on all the recipes, you’ll be presented with a grocery list that you can print, email to yourself and/or send to your iPhone!
I can’t wait to try this thanks www.hip2save.com